Table of Contents
Privacy and Security
The A11Y Project values your right to privacy. We will not misuse, sell, or exploit any information provided to us.
We use Netlify Analytics to collect basic information about:
- Number of visitors.
- Number of unique visitors.
- Total bandwidth used.
- Generalized geographic information.
- Most visited pages.
- Most popular referrering sites.
This information is used to help make improvements to the website's content and design.
The A11Y Project uses the HTTPS protocol to help ensure the secure communication of data from this website to your browser. It also serves static, pre-compiled content. Access to Netlify Analytics information is restricted to site administrators.
Reporting security issues
The responsible disclosure of vulnerabilities helps us ensure the security and privacy of the people who use this site—especially those who use assistive technology.
If you believe you have found a security vulnerability on The A11Y Project, we encourage you to let us know right away. We will investigate all legitimate reports and do our best to quickly fix the problem. Before reporting, please review our disclosure policy.
Submit your report and respond to the report with any updates. Please do not contact us through other channels about a report.
We ask that:
- You give us reasonable time to investigate and mitigate an issue you report before making public any information about the report or sharing such information with others.
- You do not interact with an individual account (which includes modifying or accessing data from the account) if the account owner has not consented to such actions.
- You make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations and disruptions to others, including (but not limited to) destruction of data and interruption or degradation of our service.
- You do not exploit a security issue you discover for any reason. (this includes demonstrating additional risk, such as attempted compromise of sensitive data, or probing for additional issues).
- You do not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Last updated on .